Sunday, December 6, 2009

EXAMS WEEK..!!

hmm, hey blogey. how are you?

hm,i'm not feeling great this time.
i got Aphta ulcer*, then, because of it, i got headache and a bit fever.
and i'm telling you, this isn't a very good news.

the real problems are : first, from tomorrow 'till saturday i'll get Final Semester Examination. From tomorrow 'till thursday, i'll have 3 exams a day and from friday 'till saturday, i'll have 2 exams a day.
at saturday, my exam will finish at 11.30 p.m.. then, i'll go home and ~this is the 2nd problem~ i'll have TaeKwonDo's Upgrade Test**. I really really haven't ready yet to do these tests..!!
Because I HAVEN'T STUDY YET..!!! How GREAT I am..!! -___-*

and you know what? because of this aphta ulcer, i have no interest of eating. I really do. I don't know why. but, i think all my my sickness now have some relations. First, my aphta ulcer attacked my neuron system on my mouth. then,i got an headache because of it. And because of the headache, my stomach hurt and i really want to blow out. -__-"

Hm, i think it's time for to leave.
(Like what Blink 182 said in their song called "Shut Up", huh? hehe.)

okay blogey, see ya.

P.S. *)Sariawan ; **)Ujian Kenaikan Tingkat Taekwondo

No comments:

Post a Comment