Saturday, September 24, 2011

As You Can See

hey everybody, how’s it going? great?

I’m not feeling so well today, actually. you know, all the things I’ve done today were messed up. my brain will become very usefull once a week I suppose. And today was not that day.

Well, today was great anyway. At sport subject, the boys in my class splited up into 2 teams of five. We were doing futsal. Well, it was very tight, even though my team seemed to be ”weaker” than the opponents. they got the first and the second goal, but we managed to ‘fight’ and we can at least managed to score 2 goals. it kept going, the other team managed to score goals. we were left behind, but still, we could caught up with them. the opponents used to beat my team up when I was a goal-keeper. thanks to my little luck, they only score 6 goals (but, yeah, I’m still sucks… 6 goals buddy… –,–’). After that, I changed my position with Ekicops. He became the goal-keeper, and I became…. (what should we call it… the guy who used to score? anyway,whatever –,–). If I’m not wrong, we were about 1-2 score behind. but we could catch up, and we managed to win. 2 SCORES AHEAD!! And I somehow (luckily) managed to score 2 goals. 2 GOALS!! THAT’S RARE FOR ME!! and it almost three, yeah, almost… well, in fact, I was usually only score 1 goal at maximum, often no-goal. but still, in my opinion, “man of the match” in my team was Maul and Iddo. Maul, as the captain, managed to win without his “best” team, and Iddo did a really good job in defending and stealing the ball from the opponent. Arbi, as always, is a great striker, and Ekicops, he got the skill, I mean, if I recall, he did some good passes. Even Maul entrusted him to be his ’Playmaker’ since the 11th grade. Everyone in my team was great, but not me. I’m just a lucky person, as usual. Even I sometimes just don’t use my luck to make it better.

Now, I’m very exhausted. I went to school at 6 o’clock, Futsal at the beginning, Japanese test after that, and more lessons after school from 16.30 – 20.00, and I just got home at about 21.30. I have more than 12 hours activity a week. And when the Japanese test began,my teacher identified that some of my friends did some cheating, and he said that my class will be doing a re-test next week. man, it was suck anyway -,-

oh, I have more things to do after I wrote this. I have to think about my band’s performance on Sunday, September 25th 2011 at Backyard Café, Kemang, at 4 o’clock. anyway, Be there guys, Loco Amigo will be performing!!! Open-mouthed smile

And… I’m thinking about you, AuliaDh… even you always thinking about “my bestfriend”… maybe I couldn’t manage to do his role in your heart, but at least… at least… ah, forget it. such unimportant things to say… –,– no offense, but, yeah maybe I can’t (or maybe won’t) understand about how your feeling when you cry for him. but I suppose, you’ll never understand what’s inside my heart and my head either, won’t you? and it’s quite fair if I mentioned it like that, right? hmm, or maybe you just don’t care about those things I said, I suppose? you prefer not to care and just let the wind pass. anyway, I’m sorry, I’m a bit out of control. I’m exhausted, and I kinda feel like... I should say this to you, right in front of your face, but I don’t stand a chance. Your face erased all the bad things about you in my head, INSTANTLY! ah, let’s get this one done, it’s getting “creepy” (?) –,-

anyway, as you can see, after all I’ve done today, I think I’m going to sleep right now, ‘cause tomorrow will be a great day to live on! Open-mouthed smile Good Night and Have a nice dream, worldwide and of course you, Aya. Sleep tight! Open-mouthed smile

FYI: I wrote this post at 23:12 on September 22th, 2011. Not uploaded right after it’s done because the modem is being held by my mom because I messed up a bit.. –,– and I was just trying to post an all-english blog. well, I’m so sorry if my english is very bad. In fact, I’m doing this to improve my english skill. you know, to get a higher TOEFL score…

“life is runing as ‘the times clicking’. it’s hard like a ‘steel’, but it keeps testing us like ‘love’. so live this life with love.”

-Raden Hudan Haryoadi-

No comments:

Post a Comment